This page will walk you through the process of volunteering for Airport in 2022!
- Figure out which volunteer role(s) you are interested in! Updated roles for 2022 coming soon!
- Wait for it . . .
We typically (not always!) release our volunteer shifts around late May or early June via Shiftboard. Because volunteers’ situations change, a few additional shifts become available each day near the event, and throughout the event as well. Newly open shifts will then be available on Shiftboard. Talk to the Volunteer Team at the Airport on playa to see what shifts are available, too!
Select Airport volunteer shifts online via Shiftboard. Look for TEAMS and find My Teams in the drop down menu. Click on CALENDAR. Start picking shifts!
If you’re new to Shiftboard or you forgot your password, click “forgot my password” and watch for email instructions. If your email address is not recognized by Shiftboard:
- Confirm that you have a Burner Profile.
- Confirm that your Volunteer Questionnaire lists Airport as your team.
- Confirm that our Airport Volunteer Ops Team reached you via email.
- When all else fails (or any time you want to, we love hearing from you!) email the Volunteer Ops Team