See you next year!!!!
Please read before you register!
The Pilot Advisory is the authoritative document for rules and procedures at 88NV. The training course is being provided to give you an additional way to learn the procedures for flying to Burning Man in 2022. All training content is based on the Pilot Advisory, which is the authoritative source — please click on it and read it now, if you haven’t already!
2022 Pilot Advisory
The training course is being provided to give you an additional way to learn the procedures for flying to Burning Man in 2022.
2022 Pilot Course
(requires Burner Profile)
On the knowledge test, each question will be graded immediately.
If you get a question wrong, you will have an opportunity to correct your answer.
You can go back to the slides, or the Pilot Advisory at any time to review.
2022 Pilot Registration and Knowledge Test
Avgas pre-purchase info
A Few Notes:
- The Pilot Advisory and charts are subject to change.
- Keep an eye out for email announcements regarding updates and other news. You don’t get our emails? Crazy! Send a blank email to airport-announce+subscribe@
burningman.organd we’ll sign you up for Airport Announcements.
- If you have any questions regarding the Pilot Advisory, test questions, or need technical support, please email FlightOps(at)burningman.org.
- If you missed our WINGS course, “Flying to Burningman, what you need to know”
you can watch it here. If you would like WINGS credit, go here to watch the video and take the quick test.
- Water! We have a new process for purchasing water prior to the event. You can order up to 20 gallons of water prior to the event. Just pick it up at BRTA. Go HERE to order your water (please bring your own containers)