Operating 88NV requires the work of hundreds of volunteers. Be one of us! Some positions are open with no experience required. Except how to be nice.
painting | crowd control | lighting lamps | Type A Personalities |encouragers | curmudgeons |outsiders |self-starters |emergency responders | aviation radio communication | builders | musicians | neat freaks | graphic designers | general knowledge of aircraft | loud people | surveyors | weirdos | academics | Type B personalities | potty mouths | cheerleaders | engineers | patience | experienced aviators | techies | mechanics | artists | performers | climbers | welders | court jesters | cat & dog lovers | morning people | night owls | boss ladies | doers | dreamers | writers | pirates | crushers | grinders | kind bad-asses | lateral problem solvers
2019 Volunteer Positions Coming Soon!
- 2018 Air Ops Role Descriptions
- 2018 Logistics Role Descriptions
- 2018 Customs Role Descriptions
- 2018 Pool Role Descriptions
- 2019 Safety Job Descriptions
- 2019 Volunteer Handbook (Airport volunteers! Required reading!)
- Volunteering at TTITD video 2018
Become a Volunteer at Airport!
- Create and/or Log In to your Burner Profile
- Complete the Volunteer Questionnaire located in the Participation Forms section of your Burner Profile – check the box for Airport
After submitting your Questionnaire, our Airport Volunteer Coordinators will welcome you to the Airport Team and confirm via email. Now you can sign-up for shifts!